Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default citation styles in word 2007

Hi Amie,

Can you be a more specific on your requirement and what you need to be able to use as far as formatting?

Is it a complete 'Style', such as Turabian, that is not available to you (and if so, what Style do you need) or is it an individual
element, source, format or other requirement that you're having trouble with?

It is possible to create a new Citation Stylesheet, but you (or someone you know g) would need to be familiar with XML and XSL
Stylesheets.

The Citation/bibliography styles that come with Word 2007

- APA
- Chicago
- GB7714
- GOST - Name Sort
- GOST - Title Sort
- ISO 690 - First Element and Date
- ISO 690 - Numerical Reference
- MLA
- SIST02
- Turabian

each have a matching .XSL file in the
\Program Files\[Office 2007 folder]\Office12\Bibliography\Style\
folder.

"Amie" wrote in message ...
Is there anyway to create custom citation styles in word 2007? The style I need is not there, and I can't get the in-text citation
to display properly unless I convert all of them to text and edit them one by one.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP