Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default citation styles in word 2007

Hi Amie,

If I understand correctly you've already setup a source to use for Insert Citation using the 'Website' as source type and can use
Insert=Citation to insert it?

In your document if you use Alt+F9 to toggle on field codes, what is the content of the {Citation...} field and if you right click
on the Citation field and choose Edit Citation what choices do you have?

Can you email me a document that with a sample of the problem and (typed in text) of what you'd like to see there? (There are some
features that didn't get into this version of the Citation Manager).

"Amie" wrote in message ...
I am using the style Turabian, but what i meant was the style as in "book" or "web site". I need to cite an article from an online
encyclopedia. The choices available, web site, or document from website, both come up with (author, year) for the in-text citation.
I need it to display ("name of web
page", author, year). The works cited part comes out fine.

Your help is appreciated!!

-Amie