Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default how do I repeat the same merge fields on one page

If you are using MERGEFIELD fields to insert the data, and the current
record has not changed (i.e. there are no { NEXT }, { NEXTIF } or {
SKIPIF } fields between the two locations where you need the same data,
use the same MERGEFIELD field(s) a second time.

It's generally easier to see this stuff if you use Alt-F9 to reveal the
underlying field codes.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Jan wrote:
My document has three separate parts to it and each page represents one
person's record. How do I have the same name and address repeat in each area
on the one page?