Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge & Find/Replace

Hi,

I came accross the gmayor macro to split a mail merge file into
serparate files as the merge is occuring and this fixed a big problem I
was running into. What I'm trying to do now is perform a find/replace
on each document as it's created. I would prefer to just add some code
to the macro which gmayor wrote but me being a bit new at this I'm not
sure where to place the code within his. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. The replace is to change a set character into a line break
incase anyone is wondering. The code used in gmayor's macro is
available at http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm near
the bottom of the page. Thanks in advance.