Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default table and caption inside a FRAME

When MS introduced text boxes, they were supposed to replace frames, and so
frames were made harder to find. Unfortunately, text boxes are not
appropriate for a lot of the applications for which frames can be used. You
can find an Insert Frame button on the Forms toolbar. If you find it useful,
you can add the button to any other toolbar, or you can add Frame back to
the Insert menu.

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
I have difficulty managing the tables/charts and their captions in word.
What is the best way? I have asked this before and get some input.
In a colleague's work (I have no access to him now) I saw he creates

frames,
and put table and its caption inside it. This looks easy to do/understand.

can't find the "FRAME" (I am not sure with exact phrase) or the border to

put
charts and captions.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.

--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan