mirabente

I'm using Word 2002 on Windows XP. The version I was using before that was
2000.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?bWlyYWJlbnRl?=,

How do I make the changes stay visible on a doc that is emailed as an
attachment? Whenever a doc is sent with changes, the changes don't show
unless you click on "show". Older versions of Word automatically showed
changes.

Actually, it's the newer versions of Word that automatically show
changes... And there's an option in the Word-Outlook combination in some
versions that will also help force this. Unfortunately, you don't tell us
which version you use, nor that of your recipients...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org