Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to do a mail merge with a text box in starting document?

You need to have a Next Record field before the first merge field in all
of the labels other than the first label in the mail merge main document.

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Emily" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a mail merge of labels, and I have a picture with a text
box
over it for each label in the merge. The text that is already in the text
box (it is not a merge field) copies fine when I "update all labels," but
the
fields that I would like to have merge remain the same. How do I do this?
I'm desperate!