Graham Mayor

You need to propagate the labels - which is explained in the article Suzanne
posted earlier - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

Bill Seymour wrote:
Thaks Suzanne, that's closer. I now get a couple of hundred pages
with one membership card per page. the mail merge doesn't seem to
fill the table, it only places items in the first table cell on each
page. This is pretty much the same result I had with the original
attempt using the business card templates, except that I'm only
getting on per page instead of several identical ones per page. Word
2003 BTW, if that helps.

Bill

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you mention that this was a mail merge? Well, you just select
Labels for the merge type. Create the mail merge main document with
the desired card layout and include merge fields for the variable
information. How you go about this will depend on your version of
Word. For information on Word 2000 and earlier, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm. For Word
2002/2003, see