Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default paragraph marks

This varies somewhat with the font. What font are you using?

"mus" wrote in message
no no no, i do understand what you mean that "right-angle arrow" suppose

be as line-break, but what it appreas for the paragraph marks is

"right-angle
arrow" when i press enter. and when i press Shift+enter the line-break is
appear as "down arrow". what i mean is not the same as normally showed.
that's why i ask is there any other way i can change the symbol or not?

and
why on my MS word 2003 prargragh marks showed differently?

thanks

"mus" wrote:

please would you tell me how to change the paragarph marks on the MS
office2003.

why is that on my MS word paragargh marks show as "right-angle arrow"

not as
ΒΆ ? how can i set or change the marks??

thanks