dEaF TO LiGhT dEaF TO LiGhT is offline
Junior Member

When I tried making custom labels that match the height and width of the white portion of the picture, and add the the length of the top part to the vertical pitch to separate it, I get something that looks like it will work. I place the picture behind text and drag it over the table. The problem is, when I merge the labels, something crazy happens! It's as if Word wants to print every single page that it creates onto 1 page... I've never seen this befo

https://ibb.co/iq07AQ

I thought maybe it's because of the margins and where the section break occurs, but so I tried reducing the margins to as small as I could, so that the section break didn't occur over the actual labels... but that didn't help.