Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default microsoft word template for newsletter

MSWord isn't organized by pages. The best you can do is Cut the material and Paste where you want it. It might or might not help to add Section Breaks.

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 4:11:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?