Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default When I type a question mark, I get an accented e instead. Why?

Make sure that you have the correct input language (keyboard layout) enabled
in Windows. Look in Control Panel (Regional and Language Settings). In
particular, you may want to turn off the ability to switch input languages
(for example via the task bar).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Paulie" wrote in message
Sometimes my key board changes so that when I hit the key with a back
slash
and a question mark, I type an e with a french accent. I do not know why
this happens or how to turn of this feature.