Graham Mayor

You probably can't get the information off it. File recovery tools such as
OnTrack's Easy recovery Pro may help, but essentially the disc is corrupt.
This is a frequent experience of those who open and save Word documents
directly to floppy. Always open and save via the hard drive and copy to
floppy.

Jenn1220 wrote:
I was using word last night and saved on a disk. Now I can't bring
up the info from the disk. I get an error message that the disk has
not been formatting or has been formatted for macintosh. Then the
have used this disk before with no problems.