Chuck

You might try opening explorer, drag the file over to your desktop, and then
try opening it.

Good Luck
Chuck

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You probably can't get the information off it. File recovery tools such as
OnTrack's Easy recovery Pro may help, but essentially the disc is corrupt.
This is a frequent experience of those who open and save Word documents
directly to floppy. Always open and save via the hard drive and copy to
floppy.

Jenn1220 wrote:
I was using word last night and saved on a disk. Now I can't bring
up the info from the disk. I get an error message that the disk has
not been formatting or has been formatted for macintosh. Then the
have used this disk before with no problems.