Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Matt Sciba Matt Sciba is offline

Default Word 2007 Mail Merge problems with Excel file providing list

I built a custom sized page with text boxes for information.
Basically it's a template for printing addresses on specific parts of
a postcard. Three of the text boxes have common information, but the
fourth will hold the recipient addresses. I start the mail merge in
Word 2007 and choose "letter" as the document form. I follow all of
the steps. My list is linked to the word file because I can view the
addresses and edit the list in Word 2007. After selecting the
recipients, the Address block appears in the text box.

HOWEVER, when I click "Next" which is to preview the mail merge, the
Address block disappears from the text box and prints nothing but
the common information.

PLEASE HELP!