Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TW_Ireland[_2_] TW_Ireland[_2_] is offline

Default lost document

Unfortunately the one in the recently used list is also the original
version...I've checked my auto save location and there's nothing in that
either so I'm totally at a loss to know where it's gone!

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did you try opening it from the recently used list and then save it where
you need?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TW_Ireland" wrote in message
Please help - I created a document in word and saved it. I did some more
work
on it and clicked save again but it seems to have saved as a different
version with a (2) after it. When I went to find it in My Documents it's
not
there...only the original version is. I've done alot of work on it - can
anyone help me locate it on my PC?

Thanks!

.