Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nallen Nallen is offline

Default I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version.

If I go in and uninstall my '03 Outlook so that I am able to install the '07
Outlook will I loose all of my Outlook stuff (i.e. contacts, emails, etc)?
Do I need to push everything back into Express in order to keep all of that
info? Also, I'm using the free trial of '07 Office Small Business and don't
have a disk. Do I just need to go back to the site and re-download the free
trial in order to go to the custom install screen and get the Outlook
program?

Thanks for your help!

"Roland" wrote:

tnks susie. Knowing MS since 1985 there aint no way i am gona uninstall a
fairly good workin program to install one that is still really beta as far as
i am concerned. & yep, after readin all the negatives about outlook not
being available in 2007, i was convinced to do just what i did. Merry Xmas.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I take it you have not read the rest of this thread? You must explicitly
uninstall Outlook 2003 before Outlook 2007 becomes available.

"Roland" wrote in message
Oulook I use exclusively (not express). Downloaded Office 2007 expecting
Outlook 2007 to be part of the program (as posted by Microsoft). Not to

be.
After going thru all kinds of bells and whistles trying to get Outl00k

2007,
all to no avail, did the next best thing. Thru Control Panel/add/remove

took
Office 2007 off my system, then did a local cleanup of all the the stuff

left
my Office 2007 & back to 2003, where I will remain til MS gets off its ass
and gets it right.

"Daryl" wrote:

Should have have gotten Outlook 2007 Trial with my Office 2007 Trial.

It is
"Not Available" if I try to add it in "Change" under Add/Remove

Programs.