And further note that if you had emailed the document as an attachment, you
would not have encountered this problem.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/CleanWebText.htm
and/or the stripmail utility available for download from my web site.

Dwight wrote:
I lost my data and fortunately I emailed myself a copy but the copy
from the email hase t hard carriage returns after each line. I have
a document of some 300 pages and it will be tiresome to go through
the entire document nd remove the hard return. How or is there a way
to get around this