Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I delete the font from the font folder

On Apr 20, 10:06*pm, Janean152
wrote:
"Klaus Linke" wrote:
[...] you must apply a different font to the text.

.... or choose another font in Tools Compatibility Font substitution,
then "convert permanently".

Klaus

Problem: a few weeks before I found and bought the fort 'Kab' I entered it into the fojnt menu in word. *Now that I have downloaded the font into the font in the control panel it doesn't correspond to the one in word.

Okay i understand all of that and Klaus I get what you are saying...
can someone help me with finding that same 'font substitution' with word
office 2007 please.
It wont work and I am afraid I have a newer version of word then you do.

Office Button Word Options Advanced scroll down to Show Document
Content, it's the last item before the next batch. I'd recommend
putting it in the QAT (just right-click on the button) if you're ever
going to need it again!

What won't work?