Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default where are my side rulers in Works Suite 2000?

Tools | Options | View: Vertical ruler. And make sure Ruler is checked on
the View menu. If your background is blue, perhaps you've changed the window
color?

"Sandra Scarlett" Sandra wrote in
message ...
I felt very comfortable using Works Suite 2000 on my previous computer, so
loaded this onto my new computer. However, when I open a Word document, I
cannot see side rulers. I used to be able to alter the top and bottom
margins, by using these rulers. Also, my background screen to the

documents
was grey, and there was a clear difference between each page. Now the
background is blue, and the pages appear to be continuous. And what's
happened to Mr Paper Clip? I would be grateful for any help.