Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PollyP PollyP is offline

Default themes in word

Just tro explain myaself a little better.

I have a powerpoint presentation with the "flow" theme. I now need to do a
covering letter and would like this theme to show. When I add a theme in
word only the actual typing changes not the background theme i.e. the blue
shading at the top of the page. Hope i have exzplained this enough. Would
appreciate as much help as poss. Txs

"PollyP" wrote:

When I apply a theme in word only the characters change. I applied "flow"but
the blue at the tope of the page does not show. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks