garfield-n-odie

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm .

vb wrote:

Hi.
Whenever I want to align a sentence or a word, or change ONE word say to
bold, the whole document changes too and not just what I've highlighted. I
have to click the undo button once which will then rectify it. This is a
pain.

I have looked everywhere to untick 'auto format' i.e.
Tools AutoCorrect options. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, I've
unticked everything in the "Apply
as you type" and the "Automatically as you type" sections.

And in Tools Templates and Add-ins, The "Automatically Update Document
Styles" is not ticked.
What else can I do please as this is causing DISTRESS!

Thank you
Viv