How did you position your text and check boxes? A table is one good way, but
if you are using tabs, make sure you have dedicated tab stops. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm

"IKE" wrote in message
Hi all
Im having some trouble.
I have created a table in word and inserted check boxes to form a
questionaire, everything looks great on my screen, everything is in the

right
spot.
when I fill the form in and email it to someone the check boxes are not in
the original positions, they have all moved up one row.This makes it
impossible to understand the information entered into the document.
Does anybody know whats wrong and how to fix?

Thanks in advance