karen

Default Large (1000+ pages) document - Break into many individual files

I am using Word 2003 and have very large document that I need to break into
many smaller files. The individual files will not be the same number of
pages. A graphic logo appears at the top of what needs to become the new
file.
Although I dont know how to make this happen, I am thinking that this will
require a two step process:
1. Apply a macro to search for the logo and insert a page break immediately
above.
2. Somehow name and save the new smaller files.

Can anyone offer insight on this matter?