Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default How to sort bulleted items in alphabetical order? (Word 2007)

Home tab, Paragraph group. There is an icon with AZ and a down arrow. Go
into your list, click that icon and select OK in the dialog that opens.
That should do the trick.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Imy" wrote in message
:

I can't seem to find this info anywhere! (not talking about a "table", it's
just a very long list of songs organized by bullets). Is this even possible
in Word? (I know it is in excel...) The version is the new one, word 2007.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help...

Thank you!