WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make the th small for 9th?

To make the "th" smaller and up to the right of the number, you can use the Superscript feature in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps:
  1. Type the number you want to add "th" to, for example, "9".
  2. Highlight the "th" after the number.
  3. Right-click on the highlighted "th" and select "Font" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the Font dialog box, check the box next to "Superscript" and click "OK".
  5. The "th" should now be smaller and up to the right of the number.

Alternatively, you can use keyboard shortcuts to apply superscript formatting. Simply highlight the "th" and press "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "+". This will make the "th" smaller and up to the right of the number.

Last edited by kevin : April 4th 23 at 03:11 PM