Amethia

Default How do I continue page numbers after a section break?

I have a document with several section breaks (I'm not sure why, I didn't
write it myself!) dividing it into three sections. I need the page numbers to
run continuously through the document.
I have inserted page numbers and these run fine until the end of section 2.
I can not, however, get them to run on to the end of the document. When I
insert or format page numbers nothing appears, I have tried increasing the
margin sizes etc but still can not get the numbers to show. If I remove the
section breaks it completely changes the formatting of my document so that
isn't really an option.

Sorry for the long winded question but it's the best way I can describe the
problem.

Thanks in advance for any advice.