Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default How names are displayed in Address Book

Hi ?B?S2F0aHk=?=,

In the Letters and Mailins section, the little address book icon is linked to
my Outlook 2003 Contacts list. It shows the contacts alphabetically, but
displays them by the Name field, rather than the File As field. Is there a
way to change that. I'd rather look them up alphabetically by last name
because there are times I don't remember what the first name is. Is there a
way to do this?

Try asking in an Outlook newsgroup. Since this feature actually "belongs" to
Outlook, the folks there will have a better idea how/if this can be achieved.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)