Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Default Don't bother - it's spam!

Further to that, I also get offers by the hundred every week to improve my
erection (!) but I would think editing a book on garden trowels is more
likely to do that then the stuff being touted (again complete with reams of
meaningless drivel - incomplete nonsensical sentences, reams of 'keywords'
that aren't and other stuff the purpose of which entirely defeats me). Off
now to edit a book on garden trowels...

"aalaan" wrote in message
But do those reports ever lead to anything? I get 'share purchase'
spams/scams by the hundred every week (complete with reams of meaningless
drivel -- why do they do that?). Is there any point in reporting these
spam/scams? What actually gets done?

"Pop`" wrote in message
Graham Mayor wrote:

Of course it is: But, what did YOU do about it?

Spam report id 2004579860 sent to:
Spam report id 2004579876 sent to: