If you have a document's paper source defined as "Manual feed," does it draw
from the MP tray?

" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:29:48 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

I used a LaserJet 4 with Word 97 and never had this problem. I had my MP
tray set to FIRST (with this setting, the printer draws from the MP tray

if
there is paper in it, otherwise from the cassette). Unfortunately, it

only
seemed to print Letter and custom sizes. To print legal, I had to change

it
to CASSETTE, for which the paper size was set to LEGAL.

I don'g want to do that, I have labels or letterheads that are put in
the MP tray. Naturally we only want to use that tray for appropriate
documents. In a shared environment using a tray set to FIRST would be
inappropriate. This is a tray selection error.

I need to find out why this is happening.

Does anyone have any ideas?