Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jeff Ditty

Default Change Table Background Macro

Hello-

I am trying to write a macro that will execute when a user selects a
checkbox. When the box is selected, I want the macro to select the table
that contains the checkbox and change the background color of the table. I
can get the checkbox to execute, but when I try to select the table it gives
me a runtime error "4065....command is not available". It appears that is
cannot find the table I am referring to....

I am selecting the table and changing the background using the following:

ActiveDocument.Tables(4).Shading .BackgroundPatternColor = wdColorGray50

Anyone have any ideas why it is not finding the table?

Thanks,

Jeff