Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I add the Helvetica font to Word 2007 Home?

Helvetica is a hot type font that long predates Macintosh computers --
maybe Apple has licensed it from its owner to include a digital
version with its applications. As such, it can probably be purchased
like any other commercial font.

(Arial was commissioned by and designed for Microsoft.)

On Dec 22, 2:59*pm, "Tom Willett" wrote:
Helvetica is an Apple / MAC O/S font, like Arial is a Microsoft / Windows
O/S font. The PC equivalent of Helvetica is Swiss 721.

"ahahorse" wrote in message

: The Helvetica font is not available or I can't find it. *Is it available
or
: in the existing software?
:
: Thanks.