zachmattsmom

Default Need to Create a Client Directory Mail Merge Document

Need help in creating a client directory mail merge in Word 2003. I have an
excel database full of field I want to incorporate into the merge. However,
I cannot figure out how I can get CLIENT NAMES and all the CONTACTS
pertaining to that CLIENT NAME to stay all together and then when the new
client name comes up, I want it to start on a new page and continue until all
the contact information has been listed for each person.

ABC Corporation
123 Street
Anytown, NJ 11111

John Doe
phone #
Fax #
Email

Carol Pane
phone #
Fax #
Email

Then I want a page break and have the next company start at the top of a new
page and have each contact and its information continue for each.

Can someone help me with this?