Graham Mayor

Save your list format as a style and/or edit the List Number style to
reflect what you want.

mohsadmx wrote:
I've created a custom numbered list in Microsoft Word 2002 and I need
to use "autoformat as you type" but I need to specify which numbered
list I want MS Word to use. For example.. I have created a custom
numbered list that has the following settings (number style : 1, 2,
3, ...) (Start at : 1) (Number position : Left) (Aligned at : 0")
(Text position tab space after : 0.3") and (indent at : 0.3").
If I start a new Word document and type "1. This is my first line"
and hit "enter", Autoformat as I type uses the default numbering list
of (number postion : Left) (Aligned at 0.25") (Text postion tab space
after : 0.5") and (Indent at : 0.5").
Is there a way to specify that "Autoformat as you type" uses my custom
numbered list instead of the MS Word default numbered list?
Thank you for any suggestions