Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2003 - Dynamic Templates

With existing templates you have two choices. Either use a batch replace
process to replace the changed text in the templates -
http://www.gmayor.com/batch_replace.htm should get you started though you
will need to change the line myFile = Dir$(PathToUse & "*.doc") to myFile =
Dir$(PathToUse & "*.dot") - or replace the header footer information with
linked bookmarked sections from another document (which will only really be
of benefit of you plan on moving often).

"Bartosz Dlugokecki" wrote in message
Hello and welcome,

In my company I have about 20 different contracts' templates. They all
have different content but the same Header and Footer with company's
logo and address.

What I would like to do is to have one file with Header and Footer
where I could change company's address, and it would update those 20
files automatic.

Do you have any ideas or solutions to this problem?

Please let me know.

Best regards,
BD.