Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to write a complaint letter to Visa?

FWIW, when I've been charged credit card fees that I felt were in error, I
have usually been successful in getting them reversed just by calling the
customer service number. You will probably find this much faster and more
efficient than a letter, even if you can find where to send the letter,
information that is often as difficult to extract as hen's teeth.

"Pebbles" wrote in message
I received charges on my visa bill for over the limit fees and feel that

they
did it in error. I was approved over the phone

I would like is an to write them a proper letter and find out why and

would
like to have the charges reimburst.