Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bgirlsnowflake bgirlsnowflake is offline

Default How can I trace a document history.

So I have a story that goes like this: I websubmitted the wrong file to my
teacher for marking, and I found out two weeks later when she got it. She
said I could still send in the proper file. The only thing was I opened the
file to check it was the right one, and chose "save changes" to the document,
which saved it as last modified two weeks after the due date and the teacher
refused to accept it.

So...
Does anyone know any way that I can find a record, or produce a record of
access to show what I did? Or just come up with a list of when the file was
accessed?

I would be soo grateful