Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
braithy5 braithy5 is offline

Default word 2002 removed / therefore i need to reinstall

not even if i have the product code, ie license number that i paid for ?
surely if the computer i bought had the software on it, i bought the software
as well albeit through a third party, why cant microsoft download it if i can
prove i have the license?

"braithy5" wrote:

Please help.

word was loaded on my pc when i opurchase the software about 5 years ago, it
has since been removed

I have the product key with the initial discs etc that came form the
manufacturer but dont know how i can down load it. i have searched the
install discs that came with the pc and cant fins the software anywhere on
these

any suggestions as to how to get the word 2002 program back on my pc will be
gratefully received