Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roger Tregelles Roger Tregelles is offline

Default Changes To Toolbars Wont Stay

I am using Microsoft Office 2003 on a new Dell D6300 laptop at work. I make
changes to the toolbars in Word to allow me easy access to commonly used
functions (e.g. - Insert Picture, Superscript, etc.). When I boot up my
computer the next day and start Word, all of my toolbar changes are lost and
I have to add them all over again. I've made changes to my Outlook and Excel
toolbars and those changes are staying. How can I make the changes to my
Word toolbars permanent? Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

Roger Tregelles
Quality Engineer