Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Larry Sulky Larry Sulky is offline

Default track changes bubbles don't extend margin

Thanks, Suzanne. I've emailed a screenshot to your mvps account. You
can see that on odd pages, the balloons use up the margin even though
other elements are in the margin. On even pages, the balloons hang
mostly off the page entirely. When I show only Final (no tracked
changes), the visual page size does not change. It's as if Word just
wants to fit the balloons onto the page as-is, and is unwilling to
boost the visual page size to allow for them.
Thanks for your help, Suzanne --
---larry