dpmcdoug

I've struggled with this one as well. I read thourhg the posts and it seems
all had the same problem. The solution worked beautifully! Why in the world
would Microsoft hardcode something like that and then not provide any
information on how to make it go away?!?! The online help was no help at
all. I already knew how to change default ruler measurements, what I didn't
know was how to change hardcoded information, if I had even known that was
what I needed to look for! Our entire office has recently upgraded to Office
2003 and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has become frustrated over this
one! I'm going to share your solution with all of them. Many thanks!!!!!!!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Given that you haven't told us what type of units you are seeing on your
ruler, you probably need to see http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

www.PoetPatriot.com wrote:
How do you change the ruler to inches?
" Tools - options - General - Measurement Units : Inches "
does not change the ruler to inches ! ! ! ! ! ! !