Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
angela g angela g is offline

Default How not show header in 2nd page of doc??

Oh, I think I got it by using "section break odd page." Since you didn't
specify a particular type of section break, wasn't clear to me that was the
type that would work. Thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can either insert a section break after page 2 and set the header for
the second section
or
you could start the page numbering from 0 and insert a conditional field {
IF { Page } 1 { Page }} which will put page number 2 on Page 3
incrementing on subsequent pages.

angela g wrote:
It's real easy and Word has tons of doc to show how not to have
header on first page of a doc. But I want the header to start on page
THREE, with the page number TWO. I think I have numbering OK but is
the only option in headers to be whether you have first page
different from the rest?

BTW, demos seem to only run in IE, not Firefox.

I'm using Office 07 on vista home 64-bit.
Thanks in advance.