Doug Robbins

Only to take a very close look at the Mailmerge main document for extra
spaces there. Perhaps removing the single space that I assume is there as
the last resort.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mr user" wrote in message
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with a strange problem I'm having.

I've created a data source with the following fields:

listed_by
vendor_street
vendor_suburb
vendor_state
sold_by

I've created a mail merge document in Word 2003 on Windows XP SP2. When I
view the merged data or merge to a new document I get an extra space after
the listed_by and sold_by fields, but not the others. I've checked the
data
source and there definitely isn't an extra space in those fields.

Anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks,
Andrew