Go to Tools | AutoCorrect and click on Exceptions... If you're still
allowing Word to add exceptions automatically (there's a check box in the
dialog), you probably have a lot of entries that you didn't intend.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
When I type in Word, there is an automatic feature that capitalizes the
beginning of a new sentence. There are some specific words that, if they

are
at the end of a sentence, the beginning word of the next sentence won't be
capitalized. Do you know if there is anything I can do to fix this?