Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
scottsanders scottsanders is offline

Default how to setup a letterhead that does not print

I have had some letter heads professionally printed with my logo up the top
right hand corner about 7x9cms with contact details below it. I want to setup
a word template that doesn't show's the letterhead and wraps accordingly, but
can't have it print over top of my preprinted stationary.

My only solution I can find so far is to make "Drawing Elements" not printed
through Preferences, but this means that I have to keep changing it if I want
a drawing element, and if I want to include a drawing element on my letter,
such as a graph, it won't print.

To save you time, I don't need any help is using images or drawing elements
or positioning or anything like that. I just need to know how to make it one
element "not printable"

Thanks.

I am using Office for Mac 2004, but think a generic office solution should
suffice.