Anne Troy

Hi, Madyson. I should think this would be fairly simple:
--New Word doc, change page layout to landscape with .5" margins all around.
--Insert a table with with as many columns as you have pieces of
information, i.e., First Name, Last Name, ID Number, etc.
--Save it, close it.
--Create a mail merge. Go to Tools-Mail Merge, and choose Labels as the
document type, then choose Business Cards (you can buy these first, and then
choose the one you bought. Please be smart and buy Avery or Avery equivalent
plain old business cards--nothing fancy or your laminate won't stick!).
Follow the mail merge instructions he
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word.htm#MailMerge (starting with Step 1)

I hope it helps!
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Madyson54" wrote in message
I work with a non-profit organization sponsored by a religious group with
little in the way of budget money. We would like to create ID cards for

use
by our members. We have Office 97 and would like to create ID cards using
Word which we can then print on photostock, laminate and give out to our
members. Can anyone give some simple directions on how to do this?

Thanks.