Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I need the font Miscellaneous Dingbats which isn't in WORD Office

"Miscellaneous Dingbats" is a Unicode character set found in many fonts,
including Times New Roman, Arial, and Courier New. In the Insert | Symbol
dialog, scroll down to that character set (Unicode range 263A to 266B of the
characters available in TNR), and you will see the card symbols you need.

"Mike 84" Mike wrote in message
How can I get this font or another one that has the playing card symbols,
club, diamond, heart and spade. Thanks for your help.