Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
seoulguy seoulguy is offline

Default Word 2002 suddently opens all docs in print layout

I edit client docs (scientific). These are uploaded to my hard drive, then
downloaded to Word. Up to now, no problem. The doc looked like a doc,
margins, and all, plus page counter. I just clicked TRK and went to work.

Suddenly, all docs opened in print layout, despite using \a and numerous
other troubleshooting devices. Changing to normal, lower horizontal bar
shows, but pages don't move with the scroll; in fact, page breaks show
instead. This isn't normal.

And, yes, I renamed normal.dot -- didn't help.

Anyone had a similar occurrence?

Thanks.