Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
gertandruby gertandruby is offline

Default Bottom Border Missing

It is set "from edge". Can you give me step by step instructions for office
2007 so I can follow each step and hopefully see what is going wrong?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is this a table border or a page border? If the latter, are you setting it
"From text" instead of "From edge of page"?

"gertandruby" wrote in message
I pulled up this article before I posted. I am doing something wrong. I
still don't have a bottom border.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"gertandruby" wrote in message
When I print and print preview my bottom border is missing. What do I
need
to do?