Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Text Box and Pictures

Right, this is a new feature in Word 2007 (I think--I'm not using it yet).
In previous versions, there's just no way to do what you want except to work
around the text box itself if possible. Is it possible to accomplish what
you want with ordinary document text (possibly in a table) rather than a
text box?

"John Galt" wrote in message
Thanks so much for the input. Sorry I forgot once again to include the
important fact that I'm on Word 2003. Anyway, apparently the outcome is
the
same for me regardless

"John Galt" wrote:

Is there any way I can get a text box to allow a picture to be layed out
"tight" wrapped inside the box?